Monday 30 April 2012

Crowleys Bet : Part of chapter two


Rushing into my flat, I grabbed the phone and swung my coat over the big purple sofa that was in front of the fire, dialling the number I thought to myself for fucks sake be home!!!
(Death, isn’t what everyone expects him to be. Or look like, for example most of you reading this in front of the fire and sipping wine are imagining a skeleton complete with black cloak and a scythe. This however is not the case, Death or sometimes John Doe (where do you think the humans, got it!) dresses in black snazzy suits, usually from Calvin Klein, Prada, Chanel etc.
Nope, no Primark for this, rather grim chappy, just humans finest suits that they sold their souls for, because if you really think about it, who the Hell would ever sell their soul for a shirt that cost £1.50?? That’s what I love about you humans: Eyes on the prize baby! Eyes on the prize!!)
The phone kept on ringing. Would you answer the FUCKIN’ PHONE! I’m not asking for a kidney!!!
Finally he answered the phone after, what seemed like a life time, he answered the phone (Yes I’m impatient, deal with it!)  “What!!? I’m kinda in the middle of something here” He grouchily said
“Well, drop what your doing, and get your bony glorified ass over here! Now!!” I snapped before I hung up the phone and through it over on another purple couch across from me.  I started pacing getting annoyed by the sound of cars beeping their horns at the traffic jam that was building up outside, I paced for what seemed like hours! Until finally the door bell rang.
Death was standing there, in the doorway looking as irritated as I did “This had better be life or death!” he said pushing his auburn hair out of his eyes, as he walked passed me and slopped into one of the fat purple couches, closest to the roaring fire.
“I need, you too do something for me” I said sitting down on a chair opposite him
“Whatcha need kiddo?”
“I need you, to help me get rid of Jane Rockwell. But you need to do it discreetly”
 He looked at me for a moment, his large sunken green eyes, didn’t give anything away.
For awhile he looked at until he finally spoke “What’s really bugging you, cause I know for a fact it isn’t this woman. I’ve known you for a long time, darlin’ and it takes more than a human too get you like this” 

No comments:

Post a Comment