Thursday 19 July 2012

Touchey Feely



    • Why do human beings, need to touch?
      Is it in case they forget the other person, or is it just because there planning to eat the other and are sizing them up, for the Sunday roast?
      Or is it more “Monkey see, Monkey do” kinda thing? Our ancestors were touchy feely (obviously or we wouldn’t be here, and I wouldn’t typing this) so we feel compelled to follow, because let’s be honest, there’s nothing worthwhile on the TV anymore and anything better than being bored to death. But why do people feel the need, to hug, kiss, have sex, and pat each other on the back? EST.
      Or was the Greek myth right? Were we all once two people squished together , because a big God like dude , got a bit scared and instead of hiding under the table and going for the theory “I can’t see you, you can’t see me”, decided to split us in two? Is that why people feel the need to, touch? Because we all secretly want to be, squished back together? I’m not trying to be funny, but seriously, if someone said to me “Do I want two heads, instead of one” I’d shoot them, on the spot!
      But hey, that’s just me, maybe other people would love to be sewed together, and share the same clothes and the same space all the time, but what if one of you want some curry and its your favourite thing in the whole world and your ‘other half’ can’t have curry because there allergic to some of the contents, you can’t run away and hide under the covers like scared two year old, because “Hello , your literally stuck with them!”

No comments:

Post a Comment