Wednesday 7 March 2012

I'm a witch bitch


Do you really think I was sent from above?! 
You poor fools giving me afection & Love! Do see what I am!
Tut, tut , you should pay attention , my dear's
you should know by now you can't FUCK with a WITCH!!!

I am who I am!
Just look at the bodies piling all around me.
You may think I'm a good little kitty, but I'm far from it!

I'm the child that was born in HELL
the one you all call "inscane"
I am the fallen' angel from heaven
The black sheep in the perfect family that it is!

A stain on a silk cloth, I am a half-bread bitch.
Do you not see the pools of blood surrounding me? , covering my flesh?
I am drenched in my Demon's blood , although you can never see that it haunts me .

I've died & I've seen the other side

I feel every slash of metal against my stone cold skin

I rip away flesh from bone, too see the reality of what I am: a killer, a fiend in the night , that will never see the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment